BE GOING TO :
USE: When you have a DEFINITE PLAN: We are going to the beach tomorrow.
FORM: BE + GOING TO + SIMPLE FORM OF VERB
- I am going to listen to his speech on Friday.
- You are going to do your homework tonight.
- He is going to go shopping on Saturday.
- She is going to make a special dinner for his birthday.
- We are going to work on that together.
- They are going to buy a new house this year.
NEGATIVE: AM NOT / IS NOT / ARE NOT
- I am not going to listen to his speech on Friday because I have to work.
- You are not going to do your homework tonight….
Contraction: (You’re not)
- He is not going to go shopping on Saturday…
Contraction: (He’s not)
QUESTION:(YES/NO Q): AM I…? / IS HE…? ARE YOU…?
- Am I going to eat with you? No, you are not (aren’t.) / Yes, you are.
- Is he going to teach the class? No, he is not.(isn’t) / Yes, he is.
- Are you going to bake cookies? No, I am not (I’m not). Yes I am.
(INFORMATION Q): WHAT are you going to do?
WHERE is he going to play baseball?
WHEN are they going to finish their homewk?
WHY is she going to go home now?
WHO are we going to ask to go with us?
HOW are they going to get to the party?
Etiket:are you going to.................., be going to in table, future tense be going to, future tense going to, going to future tense, going to future tense how to use, going to future tense where to use, going to future tense where to use how to use, going to future tense yes/no questions, is he going to............, simple future tense wwith going to, wh_ questions with going to future tense