Simple Tongue Twisters in English
Tongue Twisters in English
Most commonly used tongue twisters in English. They will help you to increase your pronounciation.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- She sells seashells by the seashore.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzt Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy
Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
- A big black bear sat on a big black rug.
- He threw Tim three thumbtacks.
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
- Four fine fresh fish for you
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon