[lingua_accordion id=”lingua_1″ multiselectable=”true” style=”accordion2″ ][lingua_accordion_item title=”TOEFL TIPS” id=”0″ accordion_id=”lingua_1″ style=”accordion2″ ]SOME STRATEGIES to PREPARE TOEFL[/lingua_accordion_item][/lingua_accordion]
- Use your smartphone. There are many useful and free apps to study for TOEFL like TOEFL flashcards and pictionary.
- Download a voice recorder to your smartphone for speaking practice.
- -Use video sharing sites like YOUTUBE:) -Watch short clips and complete videos of American films and TV shows.
- Follow some Youtube channels like Notefull
- Use your telephone and call a toll free number and inquire about their products and services. Microsoft and apple care are some of the options:) If you schedulee a call from apple they will call you that the time you requested
- Improve your writing speed with web-sites such as www.learningtyping.org and www.speedtypingonline.com. These sites will improve your writing performance also
- Find at least one language partner. That’s useful for speaking and listening practice. Mixxer language exchange community is best in this field I think. You connect to Skype directly on mixer with confidence.
Etiket:Amnesty International, BlackBerry Messenger, FaceTime, how to prepare for toefl, IMessage, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows, Skype, Snapchat, study tips for toefl, TEOFL TIPS, tips to study toefl, TOEFL A HAZIRLANMA TEKNİKLERİ, toefl exam study tips, toefl study plan and tips, TOEFL STUDY TIPS, toefl study tips how to, Toll-free telephone number, WhatsApp